Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ready or Not...Here We Go!

Hey guys! Well, I got all packed up (finally, after a couple of tries) and left this morning on my way to Albania! First stop, a "staging" in Philly. We'll be here until Tuesday, when we go to JFK then Munich and finally stopping in Albania. All is going fine so far, except that I was sooo late getting to the airport that I couldn't get my bags on my flight, so they had to be delivered to me at the hotel (for a fee of $20, b/c it's was my fault for being late). I was the last person on the plane before they shut the door...unfortunately, a familiar position. Slept on the plane, which was great b/c I need some serious rest, and then I have been in some training this afternoon. We have been getting to know each other and spending some time talking about our aspirations and anxieties. I was comforting to hear that everyone is worried about some of the same things I am. Glad I am not the only one to think about how I am going to wash my clothes or what I am going to do in my down time. 

Hope that I can talk to all of you when I get to Tirane. Please keep me in your prayers. Love all of you!!!

No comments: