Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh Wayne...Ku jeni ju?

Sad Day...Since I published the last post about Wayne, my landlords dog, who bites my heels and heards me around the yard, he is no where to be found.  One day he followed us into town, and now we can't find him.  Come home Wayne!!!

Other things are going well.  The temperatures have climbed back into the high 90's, so days go a little bit slower in that kind of heat, with out the AC.  I made some banana bread yesterday night and it is me mire!  I flourished into a great little baker here.  

Yesterday I spent most of the morning cleaning up my house.  At least once a week I try to make a past through the house with a broom and a mop.  The house gets so dusty, living on the dirt road.  Unfortunately, one of the draw backs to a large house is that it takes a long time to clean up.

Today is just like any other day.  I have been a work for a little while and now I think that Marisa and I will go get something to eat for lunch.  After that, we are going to go for a visit at my supervisor's home.  I am looking forward to meeting his family.

4 comments:

Bonnie B said...

Hi Lauren,
I loved reading through your day and seeing your great photos. That part of Albania looks a bit Italian or Greek. Some of the views are spectacular.
BonnieB

Chris Edwards said...

Hey Lauren,

Your writings in your blog are very interesting and very cool……we hope that you are having a great time in your adventures. Things are going well back home…and we can’t wait to get an update on your next blog posting.

Keep up the good work…..

Tana, Mackenzie, and Uncle Chris

MCF Corporation © 1995-2014 said...

Magnetic Centre Force Albania by Klodjan Eski : Hej Lauren Pershendetje Je Shume e Bukur Te Dua

firefly said...

We all miss you here at Hanover!

Signed,
Chicken Biscuit